Magnaflux Y-1 Magnetic Yoke with Light
If you've ever picked up a Magnaflux Y-1 Yoke, you already know how much more comfortable it is to hold when compared to traditional magnetic yokes. Magnaflux designed the Y-1 from the ground up with ergonomics in mind. The soft grip and angled body reduce operator hand and wrist fatigue for more dependable crack detection. The 2nd generation Y-1 Yokes also feature a sealed core to resist corrosion, improved power cord design and a 25% increased lift strength. Built in the USA by the leader of NDT crack detection equipment and supplies, the Magnaflux Y-1 Yoke is an ideal solution for field and in-plant crack detection.
Ideal for common low light conditions, the Magnaflux Y-1 yoke light does not require batteries and is energized by the magnetic field from the yoke!
Magnaflux Y-1 AC Yoke Features:
- 37% Lighter than standard yoke
- Soft grip for operator's comfort
- Angled body for arm and wrist positioning
- Easy trigger position and shape
- Impact and chemical resistant shell
- Improved Cord Strength
- Field Serviceable for reduced downtime
- Eyelet for hands free carrying
Magnaflux Y-1 AC Yoke Specifications:
- Current Draw: 115 Volt - 60 Hz.
- Line Current: 2.2 Amps @115v
- Demag: Yes
- Yoke Weight: 4.56 lbs.
- Leg Capacity: 0" - 11" (0-30 cm) across poles
- Cord: 10 ft (365.8 cm) with grounded plug
- Warranty: One Year Warranty
- Other: Carrying case and instructions included